Returns & Exchanges
We gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact us within 7 days of delivery. Ship items back within 14 days of delivery. We don’t accept cancellations, but please contact us if you have any problems with your order!
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can’t accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
If the item you receive is damaged, please send it back and we will reimburse you with a full refund, and a new card/print! Custom orders are non-refundable.
If you are unhappy for whatever reason then please let us know as soon as possible! We want you to be pleased with our products.
I package all cards in biodegradable sleeves with a recycled backing board, in stiff envelopes to ensure no folding or bending. If you have any issues due to packaging, please don’t hesitate to let me know. If you would like your print rolled, please specify!
I ship via the standard mail USPS. Usually, packages will get to their destination in 3-5 business days. If you need an item rushed, simply let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you! There will be an extra charge.
Wander on Words™ ships to the address you specify, so please verify that it is correct and up to date. If the item you are purchasing is a gift, be sure to use the gift recipient’s shipping address when checking out.
Once the product is given to the USPS, Wander on Words™ cannot be held liable for any damages, losses, etc.
We accept credit and debit cards, personal checks and cash. We will not send wholesale order packages until payments have been made.
If you would like to pay with credit card, please check out via our Etsy Shop. If you need a custom order, contact us through Etsy as well and we can set up a custom listing for you!
We gladly accept custom orders, but please bear with us! As of now, we are a one-woman business and might not be able to get you an immediate product. However, we will do our best to get you a quote/proof/final product as soon as possible!
We also offer wholesale pricing for 50 cards or more! Contact us for more information.
All orders placed over the weekend or holidays will be responded to as soon as possible on Monday or the next business day.
Information We Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom hand-lettered design, for example) if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
- As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Shipping Providers. We ship our artwork using the USPS or UPS. We will share your address with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Colleen Wilcox, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected] Alternately, you may mail me at: PO Box 663, Pittsfield, VT 05762.